The MotoWinch is a motorcycle hoist or jack for lifting a dropped motorcycle ! Read what more the MotoWinch can do for you!
Are you looking for a motorcycle hoist or jack to lift a dropped motorcycle? Let the fear of being unable to lift your dropped motorcycle not keep you from going on solo trips. The MotoWinch provides you with autonomy again to go on weekend trips or adventurous rides and you don’t have to worry about accidentily dropping your bike and having to wait until helping hands pass by.
The compact and lightweight LC1500 MotoWinch motorcycle hoist lifts a dropped motorcycle but it also is a multifunctional tool. It combines functionality of several application and works on almost any bike. If treated with care it lasts a life time. The 110cm (43.3″) working height of the MotoWinch is chosen to allow easy lifting of all types of motorbikes including mid size capacity dual sports and adventure bikes.
LC1500 MotoWinch features;
- Motorcycle jack to help you lift a dropped motorcycle. Think about pinned down situations aswell!
- The MotoWinch can be assembled in various arrangements from 2 shaft elements (approx 45cm) to all 5 shaft elements (110cm).
- Service jack for general maintenance, like chain lube, brake inspection, etc.
- Bead breaker to separate tyre from rim (optional).
- Axle wheel nut spanner set to remove your wheels (optional).
- Tyre spoon set to remove / mount tyre from / on your rims (optional).
- 3/8 inch square socket drive adapter extension, opening a range of possibilities (optional).
The LC1500 ratchet is suitable for lifting Street bikes or Cruisers of up to roughly 300/660lbs (low centre of gravity) and small, mid and large size adventure bikes. The LC1500 can handle small and mid size adventure bike up to 1000cc including possible (normal) luggage.
For mid size adventue bike for instance a Yamaha Tenere 700 with a lot of luggage (>25kg) as well as for large size adventure bikes (>1000cc) with any kind of luggage the LC2500 will be a better choice. For more info see Technical Product Info.
Something to also note is that the shipping cost for the LC1500 MotoWinch are less than the LC2500 because its weight is below 2kg which is a cutoff point for the next higher shipping rate.
If you are not sure which size MotoWinch is best suited for your motorcycle please ask us at; email@example.com
All below shown products are fully compatible with the MotoWinch