A motorcycle jack to lift your fallen motorcycle! Read what the MotoWinch can do for you!
Are you looking for a motorcycle jack to lift a fallen motorcycle? Let the fear of being unable to lift your fallen motorcycle not keep you from going on solo trips. The MotoWinch provides you with autonomy again on weekend trips or adventurous rides, away from the beaten track. Dropping your motorcycle is no longer a problem. You will be on your way again in minutes in stead of waiting for help to pass by.
The compact and lightweight LC2500 MotoWinch motorcycle jack lifts a dropped motorcycle but it also is a multifunctional tool. It combines functionality of several applications and works on almost any motorcycle. If treated with care it lasts a life time. The 110cm (43.3″) working height of the MotoWinch is chosen to allow easy lifting of all types of motorcycles, including tall dual sports motorcycles.
LC2500 MotoWinch features;
- Motorcycle jack to help you lift a dropped motorcycle. Think about pinned down situations as well!
- The MotoWinch can be assembled in various arrangements from 2 shaft elements (approx 45cm) to all 5 shaft elements (110cm).
- Service jack for general maintenance, like chain lube, brake inspection, etc.
- Axle wheel nut wrench extension to remove your wheels (optional).
- Tyre spoon extension to remove and install a tyre from/on the rim (optional)
- Bead breaker tool to separate tyre from rim (optional).
- 3/8 inch square socket drive adapter extension, opening a range of possibilities (optional)
Note; the lower alu tubes can have some minor cosmetic imperfections. see here for more info
The LC2500 MotoWinch suitable for the heavier street motorcycles and cruisers of over 300kg / 660lbs and large adventure bikes (>1000cc) including possible luggage. The LC2500 package is a bit wider and 0,4kg (0,88lbs) heavier than the LC1500. For detailed technical information please refer to the Technical Product Info
If you are not sure which size MotoWinch is best suited for your motorcycle please ask us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
All below shown items are fully compatible with the MotoWinch.