Tyre-Pro 3/8 inch reversible ratchet
The Tyre-Pro reversible ratchet consists of an Eastbound 7075 T6 aluminium adapter and the BGS 3/8″ reversible ratchet head. With this modular 3/8 inch reversible ratchet you have a compact and convenient tool which is light, compact and easy to store on your motorcycle. It easily fits in the Tyre-Pro tool storage pouch as provided with the Tyre-Pro tool kits. The rectangular 9 x 12 mm shaft lock into the Eastbound adapter with a quick release locking pin.
- BGS 3/8 inch reversible ratchet head material; Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Eastbound ratchet adapter material; 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Gross weight ratchet head plus adapter; 190 g
- Surface finish ratchet head; Satin chrome plated
- Adapter surface finish; aluminium colored anodized
- Drive profile size, inch 3/8 “, metric 10 mm
- DIN ISO 3120 | 1174-1
- No. of teeth in ratchet head 72
- Length; 9,5cm (excluding handle set)
- Torque capacity; 140Nm
The modular 3/8 inch reversible ratchet is an option with the Tyre-Pro tool kits! The Tyre-Pro lever set is not included with the loose ratchet.
BGS technic KG is a traditional German, owner-run family business. It has been supplying a steadily growing range of hand tools and specialty motor vehicle tools for over 45 years. BGS tools stand out because of their high quality and excellent value for money