The Eastbound motorcycle tyre repair kit;
- Premium quality tools, CNC machined from billet 7075 T6 ‘aerospace’ aluminium
- Manufactured in the Netherlands, no Chinese mass production!
- modular extendable design, customizable to your motorcycle.
The TyrePro Base Kit contains;
- two (2) lever sets (2 male elements + 2 female element),
- two (2) tire spoons,
- one (1) bead breaker fulcrum,
- two (2) heavy duty canvas storage pouches.
- one (1) set of spare O-rings
You can complete your Tyre-Pro tool set with lightweight ringspanners in the specific sizes of your motorcycle and other Tyre-Pro optional extras. Refer to below proposed options.
Ultra-compact, lightweight and truly pocket sized
Most motorcycle tire repair tools are too heavy or too long to fit in a tool roll. They are difficult to carry on a motorbike with very little storage space. At the same time they are too short to be really efficient for the job.
Specifically designed for motorcycle travellers;
The Tyre-Pro motorcycle tire repair tools are lightweight, compact and completely customizable depending on your wishes and motorcycle requirements.
The Tyre-Pro motorcycle tyre repair kit solves some paradoxal requirements and is truly pocket size and yet provides full size spanners, tire levers and a powerful (patented) bead breaker. It packs in two small pouches of only 17 x 9cm (6.7″ x 3.6″). With roughly the size of a smartphone, each pouch weights only +/- 275 grams (0.60 lbs/9.7 oz) and are easy to store on the bike or carry in jacket pockets or even in inner pockets. Very useful for day rides when you don’t carry luggage but also for longer trips and adventure rides when space and weight are at a premium. The Base Kit fits in one pouch but is provided with two pouches which allows for extension with the optional Tyre-Pro parts (spanners, WheelWedge, 1/4 inch drive adapter) and improves storage flexibility.
Optional add-on items;
- extra tire spoons and levers,
- spanners in sizes 17, 19, 22, 24, 27 or 32mm,
- 13mm – 3/8″ square socket drive,
- WheelWedge / bead lock,
- extra pouches
You can find more information about Tyre-Pro tool kit under the tab Technical Product Info.
TIP if you prefer working with three tire levers; by adding one extra Tyre-Pro tire spoon (shown below), you can effectively assemble two tire levers of 225 mm plus one tire lever of 340 mm.