Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro Wheel Service Kit
This Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro Wheel Service Tool Kit for front and rear wheels is especially designed and manufactured for the Tiger 900 Rally Pro. The kit is packed in a small 17 cm x 9 cm canvas pouch.
With this compact kit under your motorcycle seat you can do your Tiger 900 Rally Pro wheels maintenance and repairs anywhere!
Tiger 900 RP rear wheel removal
Triumph has made the rear wheel axle design more complicated than necessary. The Triumph Tiger 900 RP’s rear axle nut is partially recessed inside the swing arm. It requires a conventional 27 mm socket or offset ring spanner to properly access and remove the 27 mm nut. This kit includes a special Eastbound 3/8 inch x 27 mm aerospace grade Aluminium 7075 T6 low profile socket for that purpose. The socket is driven by the 3/8 inch breaker bar adapter and the Tyre-Pro modular handle set. The 7075 T6 low profile socket is much shorter and lighter than a standard 27mm steel socket and easier to pack.
Tiger 900 RP front wheel removal
To remove the front wheel, you need an 17 mm Alan key to loosen the front axle bolt, an 6 mm Alan key to loosen the axle pinch bolts and an 8 mm Alan key to remove one of the brake callipers to allow the wheel to pass between the fork legs. The 17 mm HEX sliding adapter is purpose made by Eastbound for the Tiger 900 front axle bolt. The kit also includes a 10 mm x 3/8″ bit holder socket (*). This socket fits on the 3/8 ” breaker bar adapter and holds the Alan key bits.
* – the 10mm bit holder makes the tools set multifunctional. You can use Alan, Torx and screw driver bits in this super handy adapter.
The Triumph Tool Kit includes;
- one (1) Eastbound 3/8 inch square drive breaker bar adapter. It consists of a Chrome-Vanadium extension sliding piece and a 7075 T6 aluminium sliding piece adapter.
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight 17mm HEX sliding adapter for front axle bolt.
- one (1) Eastbound low profile 3/8″ x 27 mm 7075 T6 Aluminium socket; for removing rear axle nut.
- one (1) BGS 3/8″ x 10 mm Chrome vanadium socket & bit holder; for the front brake calliper and pinch bolts bits
- one (1) BGS 10 mm x 6mm Alan key bit, for fork pinch bolts.
- one (1) BGS 10 mm x 8 mm Alan key bit, for brake callipers.
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight handle set
- one (1) Eastbound PVC coated canvas tool storage pouch
The Triumph Tool Kit features;
- lightweight breaker bar of 28 cm allowing for easy loosening and tightening of the rear axle nut
- universal 3/8″ square drive and 10mm bit holder allowing use with a multitude of Torx, Alan, hex and screw driver bits.
- very compact and easy to store. The canvas pouch easily fits in the space under the seat.
- total weight of the kit is 408 grams
- torque rating; max 175 Nm
Expanding your Wheel Service Kit
You can simply expand your Wheel Service Kit with the Tyre Repair Extension Kit. With these extra items you can also change a tyre or fix a road side flat tube!