Tyre-Pro 1/4 inch reversible ratchet
The Tyre-Pro reversible ratchet consists of an Eastbound 7075 T6 aluminium adapter and the BGS 1/4″ reversible ratchet head. With this modular 1/4 inch reversible ratchet you have a compact and convenient tool which is light, compact and easy to store on your motorcycle. It easily fits in the Tyre-Pro tool storage pouch as provided with the Tyre-Pro tool kits. The rectangular 9 x 12 mm shaft lock into the Eastbound adapter with a quick release locking pin.
- BGS 1/4 inch reversible ratchet head material; Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Eastbound ratchet adapter material; 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Gross weight ratchet head plus adapter; 115 g
- Surface finish ratchet head; Satin chrome plated
- Adapter surface finish; aluminium colored anodized
- Drive profile size, inch 1/4 “, metric 6,3 mm
- DIN ISO 3120 | 1174-1
- No. of teeth in ratchet head 48
- Length; 8,4 cm (excluding lever set)
- Torque capacity; 75Nm
The modular 1/4 inch reversible ratchet is an option with the Tyre-Pro tool kits! The Tyre-Pro lever set is not included with the loose ratchet.
BGS technic KG is a traditional German, owner-run family business. It has been supplying a steadily growing range of hand tools and specialty motor vehicle tools for over 45 years. BGS tools stand out because of their high quality and excellent value for money
There are no reviews yet.