Tyre-Pro 1/4 inch reversible ratchet
The Tyre-Pro reversible ratch consists of a Eastbound purpose made 7075 T6 aluminium adapter and the BGS 1/4″ reversible ratchet head. With this modular 1/4 inch reversible ratchet you have a compact and convenient tool which is light, compact and easy to store on your bike. It easily fits in the Tyre-Pro tool storage pouch as provided with the Tyre-Pro tool kits. The rectangular 9 x 12 mm shaft lock into the Eastbound adapter with a quick release locking pin.
- BGS 1/4 inch reversible ratchet head material; Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Eastbound ratchet adapter material; 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Gross weight ratchet head plus adapter; 115 g
- Surface finish ratchet head; Satin chrome plated
- Adapter surface finish; aluminium colored anodized
- Drive profile size, inch 1/4 “, metric 6,3 mm
- DIN ISO 3120 | 1174-1
- No. of teeth in ratchet head 48
- Length; 8,4 cm (excluding lever set)
- Torque capacity; 75Nm
The modular 1/4 inch reversible ratchet is an option with the Tyre-Pro tool kits! The Tyre-Pro lever set is not included with the loose ratchet.
BGS technic KG is a traditional, owner-run, German based family business. It has been supplying a steadily growing range of hand tools and specialty motor vehicle tools for over 45 years. BGS tools stand out because of their high quality and excellent value for money