Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro Wheel Service Tool Kit;
This Tiger 900 Rally Pro Tool Kit for front and rear wheels is specifically designed for the TT900RP. The kit is packed in a small 17cm x 9cm canvas pouch.
With this compact kit under your seat, Tiger 900 RP wheel removal for maintenance or repairs can be done anytime anywhere!
Tiger 900 RP rear wheel removal;
Triumph has made the rear wheel axle design more complicated than necessary. The Triumph Tiger 900 RP’s rear axle nut is partially recessed inside the swing arm. It requires a conventional 27 mm socket or offset ring spanner to properly access and remove the 27 mm nut. This kit includes a special BGS low profile 27mm Chrome vanadium 3/8 ” socket for that purpose. The socket is driven by the 3/8 inch breaker bar adapter and the Tyre-Pro modular lever sets. The low profile socket is much shorter and lighter than a standard 27mm steel socket and easier to pack.
Tiger 900 RP front wheel removal;
To remove the front wheel, you need an 17 mm Alan key to loosen the front axle bolt, an 6 mm Alan key to loosen the axle pinch bolts and an 8 mm Alan key to remove one of the brake callipers to allow the wheel to pass between the fork legs. All these tool elements are included in this special kit. The 17 mm HEX sliding adapter is purpose made by Eastbound for the Tiger 900 front axle bolt. The kit also incudes a 10 mm x 3/8″ bit holder socket (*). This socket fits on the 3/8 ” breaker bar adapter and holds the Alan key bits.
* – the 10mm bit holder makes the tools set multifunctional. You can use Alan, Torx and screw driver bits in this super handy adapter.
The Eastbound Triumph Tiger 900 RP Wheel Service Kit provides all tools required to remove and reinstall both wheels in a handy and compact kit.
The Triumph Tool Kit includes;
- one (1) Eastbound 3/8 inch square drive breaker bar adapter. It consists of a BGS Chrome-Vanadium extension sliding piece and a 7075 T6 aluminium sliding piece adapter.
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight 17mm HEX sliding adapter for front axle bolt.
- one (1) BGS (or Sonic!) low profile 3/8″ x 27 mm Chrome vanadium socket; for removing rear axle nut.
- one (1) BGS 3/8″ x 10 mm Chrome vanadium socket & bit holder; for the front brake caliper and pinch bolts bits
- one (1) BGS 10 mm x 6mm Alan key bit, for fork pinch bolts.
- one (1) BGS 10 mm x 8 mm Alan key bit, for brake callipers.
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight lever set
- one (1) Eastbound pvc coated canvas tool storage pouch
The TriumphTool Kit features;
- lightweight breaker bar of 28cm allowing for easy loosening and tightening of the rear axle nut
- universal 3/8″ square drive and 10mm bit holder allowing use with a multitude of Torx, Alan, hex and screw driver bits.
- very compact and easy to store. The canvas pouch easily fits in the space under the seat.
- total weight of the kit is 450 grams
- torque rating; max 175 Nm
Extending your Tiger 900 RP Kit;
You can simply extend your Tiger 900 RP Wheel kit with the Triumph Tiger 900 RP Tyre Kit Extension Smart Bundle. The extra items complete the kit to the level that you can service the bike wheels, brakes, change a tyre or fit a tube in case of rim damage!
BGS technic KG is a traditional, owner-run, German based family business, which has been supplying a steadily growing range of hand tools and specialty motor vehicle tools for over 45 years. BGS tools stand out because of their high quality and excellent value for money. (Sonic is an alternative supplier for the 27mm socket)