The KTM 790, 890, 1190, 1290 Adventure & Husky Norden 901 Wheel Service Kit
The Eastbound KTM 790, 890, 1190 and 1290 (S) Adventure tool kit provides all tools required to remove and reinstall both wheels in a handy compact kit. Do your repairs (or maintenance) anytime, anywhere with this compact KTM tool kit.
KTM 990 Adventure
This kit is also suitable for the KTM 990 Adventure albeit that you don’t need the T40 and T45 Torx bits because the pinch and brake calliper bolts can be done with the 10mm Hex bit adapter socket. These bolts are combi Hex 10 mm / T40 bolts. The T40 and T45 bit, however can be used on many other bolts on the motorcycle.
3/8 inch breaker bar adapter
With the lightweight modular breaker bar with 3/8 inch square socket drive adapter you can use a large range of HEX sockets, Torx sockets, Alan key bits, Torx bits, etc. Add the sockets and tool bits that fit your motorcycle and you have a complete ‘toolbox’.
Rear wheel removal
Rear wheel removal for these motorcycles is straight forward with the 32mm wrench.
Front wheel removal
To remove the front wheel you again need the 32 mm wrench for the axle nut, a T40 Torx to loosen the pinch bolts and a T45 Torx to remove one or both of the brake callipers to allow the wheel to pass between the fork legs. The kit includes a 3/8 inch bearker bar adapter, a 3/8 inch x 10mm bit drive adapter and the mentioned 10mm Torx bits.
The KTM x90 and 1×90 Adventure tool kit includes;
- one (1) 32mm Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight axle nut wrench for rear and front axle nuts.
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight handle set
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 breaker bar adapter for sliding 3/8 inch square socket drive.
- one (1) BGS 3/8″ x 10mm bit drive adapter; for the various bits needed for front wheel removal.
- one (1) BGS 3/8″ x T45 Torx bit; for removing front brake calliper bolts
- one (1) BGS 3/8″ x T40 Torx bit; for loosening front axle pinch bolts
- one (1) Eastbound Tyre-Pro tool storage pouch
The KTM 790/890/1190/1290 Tool Kit features;
- lightweight breaker bar of 28cm length allowing for easy loosening and tightening of the axle nuts
- universal 3/8″ square drive and 10mm bit holder allowing use with a multitude of Torx, Alan, hex and screw driver bits.
- very compact and easy to store. The canvas pouch easily fits in the space under the seat.
- total weight of the kit is 360 grams
- torque rating axle nut wrench over 225Nm and breaker bar adapter 175 Nm.
Expanding your Wheel Service Kit
You can simply expand your Wheel Service Kit with the Tyre Repair Extension Kit. With these extra items you can also change a tyre or fix a road side flat tube!
BGS technic KG and HeyTec are traditional German, owner-run family business. They have been supplying a steadily growing range of hand tools and specialty motor vehicle tools for over 45 years. BGS tools stand out because of their high quality and excellent value for money