The Honda CRF 300 L & Rally Wheel Service Kit;
The Eastbound Honda CRF300 L & Rally Wheel Service Kit provides all tools required to remove and reinstall both wheels in a handy, compact kit. Do your repairs (or maintenance) any time, any where with this compact CRF 300/Rally tool kit.
3/8 inch breaker bar adapter;
With the lightweight modular breaker bar with 3/8 inch square socket drive adapter you can use a large range of HEX sockets, Torx sockets, Alan key bits, Torx bits, etc. When you add the sockets and bits that suit your motorcycle you have a complete ‘toolbox’ with you.
Rear wheel removal;
The removal of the rear wheel is relatively simple as on any conventional double sided swing arm motorcycle and only requires a 24 mm axle nut ring wrench to remove the axle nut and a 17 mm ring wrench (check your motorcycle) to prevent the axle from spinning around.
Front wheel removal;
To remove the front wheel of the HONDA CRF 300 L & Rally you need a 14 mm Alan key to remove the axle bolt and a 10 mm hex socket to loosen the pinch bolts. You don’t need to remove the brake calliper.
The HONDA CRF 300 L & Rally Wheel Service Kit includes;
- one (1) 24 mm Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight axle nut wrench
- one (1) 17 mm Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight axle nut wrench.
- one (1) 3/8″ square drive breaker bar adapter for 3/8″ x 10 mm bit drive socket
- one (1) BGS 3/8″ x 10 mm bit drive socket; for pinch bolts and the 14mm Alan key bit needed for front wheel axle.
- one (1) BGS 10 x 14mm Alan bit; for removing front axle bolt.
- one (1) Eastbound Tyre-Pro tool storage pouch
- one (1) Eastbound 7075 T6 lightweight handle set
The CRF 300 L & Rally Tool Kit features;
- lightweight breaker bar of 28cm allowing for easy loosening and tightening of the rear axle nut
- universal 3/8″ square drive and 10mm bit holder allowing use with a multitude of Torx, Alan, hex and screw driver bits.
- very compact and easy to store. The canvas pouch easily fits in the space under the rear part of the seat or in the storage pocket of the front part of the seat.
- total weight of the kit is 395 grams
- torque rating of wrench over 200 Nm and breaker bar 175 Nm.
Expanding your Wheel Service Kit
You can simply expand your Wheel Service Kit with the Tyre Repair Extension Kit. With these extra items you can also change a tyre or fix a road side flat tube!
BGS technic KG is a traditional, owner-run, German based family business. It has been supplying a steadily growing range of hand tools and specialty motor vehicle tools for over 45 years. BGS tools stand out because of their high quality and excellent value for money
There are no reviews yet.