A Super handy ultra-light 7075 T6 aerospace aluminium Eastbound multifunctional HEX axle tool with 7 functions!
Features of the HEX Axle tool;
- 4 x hex diameters for your front axle shaft or bolt; 17mm, 19mm, 22mm and 24mm.
- Both tool ends are equipped with holes for a 3/8″ square socket drive adapter or to connect a 3/8″ratchet. The 3/8″ square drive at the 17mm end is limited to 100Nm / 74 ft-lbs. The 3/8″ square drive at the 19mm end is limited to 175 Nm / 130 ft-lbs.
- The 5mm wide knurled “coin” edge provides excellent grip and makes the tool suitable for use as a screwdriver handle (in combination with a 3/8″ socket or bit drive adapter).
- The tool has 2 x 7mm cross drilled holes. These holes allow you to stick a screw driver or steel pin through, making loosening or torqueing bolts, nuts and screws easy.
The HEX axle tool is multifunctional; the knurled edge provides good grip and makes the tool suitable to be used as screw driver type hand hold. With a 3/8″ x 3/8″ square drive adapter the tool transforms into many different possible tools. You can insert a screwdriver or steel pin through the cross drilled holes which enables you to use extra power. With a 3/8″ x 3/8″ adapter installed you can add;
- 3/8″ sockets
- a 3/8″ x 6mm bit adapter for Alan key bits, Torx bits or screw driver bits
- a 3/8″ x 10mm bit adapter for Alan key bits, Torx bits or screw driver bits
Note; screw driver, 10mm socket and 3/8″ socket drive are not included in this tool. They are for illustrative purposes only.