Rocky Creek MotoPressor Mini Pump
- Auto Cut off at preset tyre pressure
- Digital pressure indicator with selectable scale (Psi, Bar or Kpa)
- Fully Portable Design
- 5 Year Warranty
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Power consumption; 12V / approx. 5 amps
- Runs Direct off battery
- Weight of the pump + case; 500 + 300gr
- Dimensions pump; 13cm x 10.5cm x 5.5cm
- Dimensions case; 18cm x 15cm x 7cm
Ease of Use;
The Rocky Creek Mini Pump enables you to pre-select a tyre pressure, pump your tyres and the pump will automatically switch off when it reaches the pre-selected pressure. Connect the MotoPressor Mini Pump to your motorcycle 12V socket or battery. Select a pressure scale either PSI, BAR or KPA. Select the pressure you would like to pump your tyres to. Switch the pump ON, stand back and let the pump do the work. Once the pump reaches the pre-selected tyre pressure it switches off automatically. How easy is that! The kit includes the pump with a digital pressure gauge and all the power leads and connectors to enable you to run off your motorcycle battery. All this is packed neatly into a sturdy carry case. The pump is CE approved.
This product is covered by a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY!
This set includes;
- Convenient sturdy case
- Motopressor Mini with SAE connection cable
- Battery terminals cable to SAE
- Crocodile clamps cable to SAE
- EC5 power plug cable to SAE
- User Manual
Do not use this pump in a standard BMW accessory outlet, unless it is wired directly to the battery. The CAN-bus system monitors and limits the amperage of accessory outlets. A CAN-bus accessory outlet will automatically shut off the circuit and the MotoPressor will stop working. It is not the fault of the MotoPressor. If you have a CANbus equipped bike and you are not sure about using the accessory outlet, connect the supplied SAE cable with terminal connectors directly to your battery and use the SAE plug to power the pump.