Machanical durable and very accurate Rocky Creek MotoPressor Inline Tyre Gauge
- Designed for general use with gasstation compressors
- Also a handy accessory with the MotoPressor Pocket pump
- Robust design with high quality metal chucks
- Accurate tyre pressure reading
- Pressure scale up to 60 Psi / 4 Bar
- Inflates and deflates tyre pressure
- Two chucks; 1 x straight and 1 x 45 degrees
- Weights only 250 grams.
The MotoPressor Tyre Gauge comes standard with two chucks. A straight chuck for “easy to get at” valve stems PLUS a 45° chuck for those “not so easy to get at” valve stems.
We all know what a pain Petrol Station gauges are. Most are woefully inaccurate and impossible to get onto a motorcycle valve stem. To use the MotoPressor Tyre Gauge with Petrol Station gauge, simply attach the MotoPressor Tyre Gauge to your valve stem, attach the petrol station chuck to the inline fitting on the gauge and get an instant and accurate reading in PSI or Bar. No need to switch between the gauge and air compressor hose! Added a little too much air to your tyre? Simply press the air bleed button and adjust to your desired pressure.
Note 2; Don’t turn on the pump with the chuck not connected to the tyre valve. The sudden increase and built up of pressure can damage the unit.