Self-reliance is Key to Adventure Riding
The MotoWinch is the lightest, most compact motorcycle
jack in the world and is your ticket to autonomy
Motorcycle Hoist MotoWinch LC2500From: €178,00 (€215,38 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
Motorcycle Hoist MotoWinch LC1500From: €165,00 (€199,65 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
MotoWinch LC1500 ratchet (Loose)€24,50 (€29,65 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
Motorcycle Tyre Bead Breaker; Tyre-Pro series.€24,50 (€29,65 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
Tyre-Pro V2 motorcycle axle nut wrenches€16,50 – €21,50 (€19,97 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) View products
Eastbound Tyre-Pro 13mm – 3/8″ square drive adapter€21,50 (€26,02 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
MotoWinch load spreader foot plate€16,25 (€19,66 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
Vinyl clad S-hook (400kg)€2,95 (€3,57 - incl. VAT) VAT price is for European Union Customers) Add to cart
Do you regularly ride solo or are you an Adventure Rider?
- Is lifting a motorcycle a problem? Can you lift your bike by yourself? Can you lift it with 35kg / 75lbs luggage?
- Undergone a Back or Knee surgery, want to extend your riding career but want to keep riding your favourite bike?
The MotoWinch provides you with autonomy (again). No more worry about lifting a motorcycle by yourself or having to wait until helping hands pass by. The MotoWinch is a great tool but please note that for safety reasons it is advised to never visit rough and remote areas alone on the motorcycle.
The MotoWinch multifunctional features;
- Winch to lift your dropped bike. Also think about pinned down situations!
- Service jack for general maintenance (chain lube, brakes, etc.)
- Axle wheel nut spanner set (optional)
- Bead breaker to separate tyre from rim (optional)
- Tyre spoon set to remove / mount tyre from / on rim (optional)
Although initially designed for lifting of heavy Adventure bikes, the MotoWinch can lift almost any motorbike without overloading your back, shoulders or knees. From unpacking until having the bike back on its wheels will only take a few minutes. Because of its multifunctional character, it will save packing volume, weight and money on tools that you need anyway for your adventure trip or holiday.
Above the pictures from Ed Conzel’s solo adventure (see reviews) on the New Mexico BDR
- the MotoWinch (LC1500) weighs only 1650 grams (3,64lbs )
- package size is approximately 25x12x10cm (10×4.7×4″).
- all critical parts are CNC machined from billet 7075 T6 “aerospace” aluminium.
- 7075 T6 material strength is almost twice as strong as regular steel.
- NONE of the aluminium parts have been welded because welded aluminium loses a significant amount of its strength.